Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tweet Twitter Twittest




by Mitch Drew

Over the last couple of days I've decided to really dive into Twitter and find out what all the hype is about. My name on Twitter is mitchdrew (I know..it's original) and although it's not really cool to use your real name and not some cool name, the whole reason for me to be on Twitter is to promote...well....me. So far all of my contact info is around my name. My goal is to use the internet and social networking as a way to shamelessly self promote me and what I do.

My goal for the next couple of weeks is to Twitter my face off and connect with as many people as possible. Using Twitter Grader, I want to move from my current rank of 41/100 and 762,340 out of 1,746,390 users to a rank of 100 out of 100 and at least the top 1000 users.

Stay tuned to this Blog to see how I do!!!

Mitch

AOL IM: mitchdrew
Skype: mitchdrew
Twitter: mitchdrew
Gmail: mitchdrewmedia@gmail.com
Hotmail: mitchdrew@hotmail.com
Home email: mitchdrew@dccnet.com
Facebook: Mitch Drew
Blog: mitch-tv.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment