Friday, November 11, 2005

Sidney Crosby goes global for Reebook


MEDIA RELEASE
Reebok International Ltd.

ADDING MULTIMEDIA Reebok Launches Hardhitting 'I Am What I Am' TV and Print Ad Starring Hockey Hero Sidney Crosby: Ads Will Debut Brand's New, Innovative Rbk 9K Pump Hockey Skate

CANTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 10, 2005--Reebok (NYSE:RBK - News) scores hockey star Sidney Crosby as the newest celebrity to be featured in the brand's "I Am What I Am" global advertising campaign. The :30 TV spot and print ad will feature Pittsburgh Penguins standout Crosby wearing Reebok's new Rbk 9K Pump Hockey Skate, which provides athletes with the ultimate in customization by self-inflating around the foot for a perfect fit and feel. Reebok's new "I Am What I Am" ad will trace Crosby's most poignant moments growing up as a young hockey player in Nova Scotia.

READ THE ARTICLE AT YAHOO

No comments:

Post a Comment